5426 Burford St, San Diego, CA 92111, USA
STUNNING home on 10,800 sqft lot completely remodeled in 2018. See supplement for list of upgrades. Beautiful landscape with grand entry marble floor w/ Stainless Steel & White Oak banister. Living room boast vaulted ceilings, stone stacked fireplace, plantation shutters, luxury vinyl plank floors. Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, leather finish granite counters, soft close cabinets & drawers, walk in pantry, tiled back splash with pot filler, generous island seats 4, additional wine bar w/fridge.
- Supplement: Kitchen: Thomasville cabinets at island and wine bar with dove tailed drawers, recessed lights, 3 sophisticated pendants over center island with storage. Luxury vinyl plank floors, farm house stainless steel sink, subway tile above range with pot filler, seeded glass accent cabinets, walk in pantry with auto light, spice rack drawer and microwave drawer. Downstairs Master Bedroom: Spacious size with carpet and speakers for surround sound, plantation shutters. Downstairs: Master Bath: Free standing furniture style vanity with granite counter, large walk in shower with custom pulley style door, custom tile surround. Upstairs Master Bedroom: Spacious size with carpet, cedar lined walk in closet, plantation shutters Upstairs Master Bath: Free standing furniture like vanity with Granite counter, custom pulley style glass shower doors, pebble floor in shower, glass trim & ceramic tile surround. Other Bedrooms: Carpeted with closet organizers, plantation shutters Landscape: Backyard has 3 levels supported by Keystone walls, Salad Trees include: Orange/lemon, peach, apricot, nectarine. Easy access to levels with drip irrigation. French drains on each level, exit off top to back of lot, fire pit. All windows and slider are dual pane Fiberglass front door with side lights, garage pedestrian door is fiberglass. Patio: Covered with pavers floor, flag stone accents on first tiered level designed for the game Corn Hole. WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE: Plumbing all ABS, new sewer line to the street, 100 AMP electrical, 2018 roof and 18 Solar panels OWNED.
- Floor Coverings: Carpet,Laminate,Tile,Marble
- Frontage: N/K
- List Agent BRE License #: 00953900 8753
|Post Updated: 2020-09-22 12:57:07||Class: RESIDENTIAL||Neighborhood: Tecolote Highlands||Year built: 1964|
|Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 2||MLS #: 190037340||Listing Date: 2019-07-07 8753|
|Sold Price: 924950||Sold Price: 924950||Levels: 2 Story||Fireplaces(s): 1|
|Parkng Non-Garaged Spaces: 2||Parking Garage Spaces: 2||Lot SqFt Approx: 10800||Estimated Square Feet: 1849|
|Lot Size: 7,500-10,889 SF||Courtesy Of: RE/MAX Associates||Agent Name: Trisha A Daly||Listing Office: 8753|
|Selling Agent: 1125279||Selling Agent BRE #: 02089329|
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions To Property: Mt Acadia South to Via Arcilla turns into Via Alcazar to the property which is near the cul de sac. No Sign on Property.
- Cross Street(s): Via Alcazar
- County: San Diego
- Community: CLAIREMONT
- Market Area: Metro
- Assessors Parcel #: 426-490-09-00
- Topography: Level,Slope Gentle
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by San Diego MLS®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2020 San Diego MLS®, Inc. ”